CCNA study notes
1. CDP (cisco discovery protrol:) cisco'sproprietary protocol.
2. CDP can be used as long as the mediasupports SNAP.
3. The device identifier is the device hostname.
4. CDP Summary information includes:
Address list; Port identifier ;Capabilities list; Platform; Local interface.
5. CDP is enabled by default. Theinformation is stored in the CDP neighbor table. The default sending time ofCDP packets is 60s, and the default invalidation time is 180s.
6. CDP check command: Show cdp interface ;Show cdp neighbors ;
Show cdp neighbors detail ;
Show cdp entry R2.cisco.com.